Real Estate Attorney
Sometime in your life, there will come a time, when you will need a Real Estate Attorney. You maybe a tenant, a landlord renting property, a developer handling a construction and/or land-use project, or you maybe simply buying a place you want to call home. Sometimes, a Real Estate Attorney comes in handy to stop or mitigate foreclosure, or defend you if a real estate transaction goes wrong. Real Estate Attorneys can routinely help you handle financing, re-financing, document transactions, environmental issues, or negotiations over the terms of a real estate deal. Certainly, it is always prudent practice to ensure an attorney safeguards your interest in a Real Estate transaction. New York State, like many others, mandates the presence of an Attorney at closing.
What ever your needs, the attorneys of the LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC can help you with any situation relating to commercial or residential real estate. Our attorneys can review contracts or other documents in order to make sure your rights are protected.
A summary of the services a real estate attorney can offer are:
- Explain the legal terms of the purchase or sale contract to you, including how you will
- Preparing and filing government reports surrender or take title to the property
- Outline any defects of title and recommend actions to cure them
- Evaluate any covenants, liens, easements, and other obligations on record for the property
- Prepare all necessary documents for your home
- Explain the terms of the mortgage and negotiate with the lender to change them as necessary
- Calculate the tax liabilities associated with the purchase or sale of real estate
- Join you at the closing and review the paperwork you’ll need to sign
- Help you secure title insurance as a buyer
- Ensure that you receive a deed to the property that’s subject only to the encumbrances, such as liens or easements, that you’ve agreed to, and
- Enforce and protect your real estate rights via litigation
No matter what your needs are in the realm of real estate, you can be sure with the LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC you will get exactly what you need backed by the professionalism and work ethic that will give you confidence to achieve your goals.