The LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC is a Leading Corporate Law Firm in New York City. We provide comprehensive legal services to businesses of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Our team of experienced attorneys has a deep understanding of the unique legal and business challenges that clients are facing today.
We offer a wide range of services as a corporate law firm in New York, including:
- Business formation and structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Securities law compliance
- Intellectual property protection
- Employment law
- Real estate transactions
- Tax planning and compliance
- Litigation and dispute resolution
If you are a corporate or business entity, looking for an experienced, outside law firm to represent and advance your business interests as your Corporate Counsel, then look no further than the LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC. You need Corporate Counsel that is dynamic, and geared to excel in todays quick paced environment. Your Corporate Counsel needs to possess litigation, transactional, negotiation, keen writing and interpersonal skills to ensure your business is represented to the fullest. Typically, a Corporate Counsel’s duties include:
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Administering training workshops
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
Corporate Law Firms in New York
New York is a major business hub and home to some of the world’s most successful companies. Corporate law in New York is complicated and convoluted. Protecting corporate interests and assets can be near impossible to navigate without an experienced corporate law firm in New York. New York State has strict rules and regulations defined in its New York Business Corporation Law (BSC) governing the practice of law, and your corporate lawyers in New York should be highly qualified and experienced.
At the LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC, we stay up-to-date on the latest changes to New York corporate law and regulations. Additionally, as a business, we have a strong understanding of the legal and business challenges facing businesses in New York. Our first-hand knowledge allows us to provide our clients with the best possible legal advice and representation.
If you are looking for a corporate law firm in New York, contact the LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC today. We offer consultations to discuss your legal needs and how we can help you achieve your business goals.
To learn more about our corporate law services or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today at (347) 787-6824 or email us at email@example.com.